Top 10 Luxury Hotels on Italy’s Amalfi Coast
Italy’s Amalfi Coast is one of the world’s most beautiful coasts, with hairpin twists, spectacular road journeys, adorable small villages, and jumbo-sized citrus fruits. This is arguably the ideal spot to go when you need to recharge your batteries, with its colorful houses carved into the sides of towering cliffs and plummeting into the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Although the Amalfi Coast is well known for its lavish and usually pricey hotels and restaurants, there is also a more traditional side to the region for those who are interested. On the hillsides around the perched hamlet, farmers continue to cultivate their highly terraced crops while women craft outstanding cheese. Along the shore, fishermen are struggling to earn a living.
The Amalfi Coast in Italy is famous for its breathtaking scenery, blue waves, and charming cliffside villages. It also has some of the world’s most opulent hotels. The following are ten of the best luxury hotels on Italy’s Amalfi Coast:
10. Hotel Marincanto: This chic hotel features an infinity pool, a rooftop terrace, and stunning views of Positano.
9. Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi: This former monastery has been transformed into a luxurious hotel with a private beach, a pool, and stunning sea views.
8. Casa Angelina: This modern hotel features a rooftop pool, a spa, and stunning views of the sea.
7. Villa Treville: This secluded hotel features private gardens, a saltwater pool, and a private beach club.
6. Palazzo Avino: This elegant hotel has a rooftop pool, a spa, and a Michelin-starred restaurant.
5. Le Sirenuse: This opulent hotel has a Michelin-starred restaurant, a rooftop patio, and breathtaking sea views.
4. Il San Pietro di Positano: On Italy’s Amalfi Coast, Il San Pietro di Positano is a five-star luxury hotel. The hotel is famous for its spectacular views of the Mediterranean and Positano.
3. Hotel Santa Caterina: This family-run hotel has a private beach, an infinity pool, and stunning ocean views.
2. Monastero Santa Rosa: This old monastery-turned-hotel features an infinity pool, a spa, and a Michelin-starred restaurant.
1. Belmond Hotel Caruso: This grand hotel boasts a stunning infinity pool and breathtaking views of the coastline.
These luxury hotels on Italy’s Amalfi Coast allow visitors to appreciate the region’s beauty and charm in luxurious comfort. With beautiful panoramas and first-rate services, these hotels offer the ideal opportunity to explore most of Italy’s lovely Amalfi Coast.
If you value better things in life, you should visit the Amalfi Coast. With its stunning landscape and excellent amenities, this charming villa will transport you to a Hollywood film set. The Amalfi Coast has plenty to offer everyone, whether you prefer enjoying a fancy boat tour or lazing by an infinity pool.
You will have a great experience no matter which of the 10 5-star hotels you choose to stay in.